Rocco Motto is an attorney with Capron Avgerinos & Heinlen with an emphasis on industrial accidents, construction negligence, and personal injury.
As questions arise during the litigation process, Rocco understands the significance of diligence and communication. When working with a client, Rocco meticulously explains each step of the legal process and maintains regular communications to ensure that his client is confident every step of the way.
As a first generation Italian American born and raised in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, Rocco understands the importance of being dedicated to hard work and the task at hand. True to his roots, Rocco passionately stands up for his clients’ rights.
Admitted to practice before the Courts of Illinois (2017) and Iowa (2019).
- University of Iowa (2012)
Bachelor of Arts in Ethics and Public Policy
- Washington University School of Law (2016)
- Scholar in Law Award
- Washington University Global Studies Law Review/Associate Editor
Organizations & Memberships
- The Chicago Bar Association
Honors & Achievements
- Rocco G. Motto, Note, Adverse Events: The Need for the United States and Japan to Reform Patient Safety, 15 Wash U. Global Stud. L. Rev. (Spring 2016)