Nick Avgerinos is a senior partner of Capron & Avgerinos and a founder of the firm. Nick handles a variety of workers’ compensation cases and has had extensive experience working with union labor, including steelworkers, food and commercial workers, plumbers and steamfitters, carpenters, roofers, electrical workers, brick layers, laborers, machinists, and teamsters, specifically in western Illinois and eastern Iowa.
Nick is a frequent speaker about workers’ compensation rights at union gatherings and other forums throughout Illinois and Iowa.
- University of Kansas
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science
- Drake University School of Law, Des Moines (1981)
Iowa Juris Doctor
Organizations & Memberships
- Iowa Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Honors & Achievements
- AV peer review rated by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell