Our Injury Practice has Served Thousands in Illinois and Iowa
We quickly and aggressively take steps to secure your rights under the law, while treating you with compassion and understanding. From the start, we see ourselves as a partner in your case with a vested interest in securing the best possible outcome.
Since 1989, we have handled a significant number of cases in counties throughout Illinois and Iowa. We have represented clients in a variety of regions such as Cook, Will, Rock Island, McHenry, Grundy, and DuPage Counties in Illinois; Scott, Clinton, and Dubuque Counties in Iowa; and in cities and towns such as Chicago, Joliet, Moline, Rock Island, Davenport, Dubuque, and Bettendorf.
- Home Page
- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Our Attorneys
- Successful Outcomes
- What Are My Rights?
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Iowa Workers’ Compensation
- Illinois and Iowa Personal Injury
- Ten Things to Do after a Work-Related Injury
- Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Illinois: The Process
- Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Iowa: The Process
- Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Illinois or Iowa: The Process
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Client Resources
- Contact Us
- Mobile version